• 8 minutes to read

    A company’s growth potential is directly proportional to the strength of their decision-making. The most innovative organizations are the quickest and most efficient decision-makers.

  • 6 minutes to read

    Less than 1% of entrepreneurs are able to grow their business above $10 million. The other 99% fail to do so.

  • 6 minutes to read

    Everybody loves a hero. No matter how many times we see it, the battle between hero and villain never becomes cliche. It’s the oldest story in history. Just ask the Aztecs, Incas, and ancient Egyptians.

  • 7 minutes to read

    This one time in one of my companies, an employee said to me, “You’re not like other leaders. You’re normal” This bugged me. A lot.

  • 5 minutes to read

    I've seen many leaders look at their monthly financials and believe they are a valid indicator of the company's future growth. They aren't. You can't see the future by looking behind you.

  • 3 minutes to read

    Go ahead, tell me how you’re having a bad day. Tell me how you woke up late. Or how you stubbed your toe. Tell me your coffee was too sweet or too strong.

  • 6 minutes to read

    Every company reaches plateaus in their growth. However, simply because you're still growing doesn't mean you're moving forward. Stagnation depends on the perspective.